What brought a loving Protestant couple’s marriage to ruins and how did the Catholic Church heal this divide? Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson in part two of their interview with Dr. David Anders about his book, The Catholic Church Saved My Marriage.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What converted David from a staunch Protestant background to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic Church?
- What role did St. Therese of Lisieux play in convincing Dr. Anders to become Catholic?
- Why did Dr. Anders initially reject God’s grace?
- How did the sacrament of confession change Dr. Anders’ outlook on the Protestant view of salvation?
- What is wrong if a practicing, faithful Catholic couple is having a tough time with their marriage?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- The Catholic Church Saved My Marriage by Dr. David Anders
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is the Divine Intimacy Radio Show?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those people seeking an increased intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom
Twice a week, host Dan Burke and his co-host, Melissa Elson, explore topics related to the interior life and to authentic Catholic teaching. And, it’s amazing what they do! On Tuesdays, they interview various authors about their spiritual books and about the authors’ own insights on those books. On Fridays, they get specific on subjects which primarily include prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.