Join Dan and Stephanie Burke as they answer your questions about the Avila Institute’s High Calling Program, holiness, caring for a sick spouse and talking during Mass.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What is the Avila Institute’s High Calling Program?
- What should we do when we are impatient when asking God to make us holy?
- When one cares for a sick spouse and cannot pray, is the care being given considered a prayer?
- Why are some Catholics legalistic and get angry when people greet and talk to each other in Mass? Doesn’t God want us to love one another through fellowship?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- The Surrender Novena
- The Lamb’s Supper by Dr. Scott Hahn
- A Devotional Journey Into the Mass by Christopher Carstens
- Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist by Brant Pitre
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23 – USCCB Bible link
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).