Unraveling Yoga Madness
Dan and Melissa discuss concerns and questions that surfaced in response to last week’s episode on Yoga madness where we explored several approaches and beliefs about Yoga along with recommended resources.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- Clarification of listener concerns with Demon Possessed through Yoga? episode.
- Is yoga a “gateway spirituality”?
- Are there good, healthy Catholic alternatives to yoga?
- Is there a “good peace” and a “bad peace”? Isn’t all peace good?
- Response to the accusation of “yogaphobia” and much more…
- Pietra Fitness – http://pietrafitness.com
- SoulCore – http://www.soulcoreproject.com/
- Romans 14 – http://www.usccb.org/bible/Romans/14
- For Call in questions for future shows 818-646-7729 — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. If the show is inspiring to you and you would like to help us make it a daily show, please click here to donate. All donors will receive a signed copy of your choice of Dan’s new books: Finding God through Meditation, 30 Days with Teresa of Avila, or Navigating the Interior Life. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show: