Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they reflect on the meditations of Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen on the seven sorrows of Mary.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- How can the Blessed Mother bring us closer to Jesus?
- What are the seven sorrows of Mary?
- Why should we meditate on these sorrows?
- What are the seven promises or graces given to those who meditate on these sorrows?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Divine Intimacy by Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen
- The Contemplative Rosary by Dan Burke and Connie Rossini
- Text “get” to 38470 to receive a link to the Seven
Sorrows of Mary meditation.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:23 – USCCB Bible link
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom. Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio, Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Please click on the links below to listen to this week’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: