Join Dan Burke and guest host, Stephanie Burke, as they speak with Connie Rossini for a second interview about how to pray the rosary more effectively through her book The Contemplative Rosary (co-authored by Dan Burke).
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What is contemplative prayer? How is it different from vocal prayer?
- What are some signs that you may be experiencing contemplative prayer?
- How can vocal prayer and the rosary lead us to contemplation?
- How is this method of praying the rosary different than our usual recitation of the rosary?
- What is the clausular method of praying the rosary?
- EWTN Religious Catalog – www.EWTNRC.com
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- The Contemplative Rosary by Dan Burke and Connie Rossini
- www.contemplativehomeschool.com – Connie Rossini’s website
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom. Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio, Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Please click on the links below to listen to this week’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: