Questions You Never Thought to Ask
Show Notes: Questions about the Faith can be difficult to answer sometimes. In his book A Priest Answers 27 Questions You Never Thought to Ask Fr. Michael Kerper explains how to approach answering questions about the Faith as well as tackles some interesting questions from Dan and Melissa.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is the best way to answer a question about the Faith?
- How does our language or vocabulary play a role in answering questions about the Faith?
- What are your top resources for answering questions about Catholicism?
- What is the strangest question you’ve ever been asked?
- Will our pets go to heaven?
- Did Jesus actually give us the Lord’s Prayer?
- How does the living Faith of an ordinary, orthodox Catholic impact others?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- A Priest Answers 27 Questions You Never Thought to Ask by Father Michael Kerper
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Twice a week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching. On Tuesdays, they interview various authors about their spiritual books and about the authors’ own insights on those books. On Fridays, they get specific on subjects which, primarily include prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Please click on the links below to listen to today’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: