Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why can’t St. Thérèse receive Holy Communion often?
- What does St. Thérèse mean by being a “little victim”? Does this imply self-pity?
- Why does she compare herself to a tabernacle?
- Does God need to be consoled? How can St. Thérèse say that she wants to console Him?
- Jesus reveals to us what’s in the heart of the Father through His words and actions here on earth.
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Living the Mystery of Merciful Love: 30 Days with Thérèse of Lisieux by Dr. Anthony Lilles and Dan Burke
- Romans 12:1 – “…offer your bodies as a living sacrifice…”
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show: