Description: This week, Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles dive into the oblation of St. Thérèse of Lisieux and take a closer look at her desire to serve the Lord; to be an Oblation to Divine Servitude.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can St. Thérèse “save souls on earth by liberating those suffering in purgatory”?
- How can God be her holiness?
- St. Thérèse recognizes her powerlessness to be holy and relies on God to attain the heights of holiness.
- The measure of our spiritual progress and our holiness is love of God and love of neighbor.
- St. Thérèse refers to Jesus as her spouse. How can men relate to this idea of being the spouse of Christ?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Living the Mystery of Merciful Love: 30 Days with Thérèse of Lisieux by Dr. Anthony Lilles and Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. — please leave your name, location, and question.
- Click on the arrow below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the arrow below to listen to the show: