Struggling with Prayer Distractions, Praying the Rosary & Trusting God
Today Dan and Melissa answer your questions about overcoming distractions in prayer, praying the rosary, and trusting God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can we become more disciplined in prayer?
- How can we avoid becoming distracted while praying the rosary?
- While praying the rosary, should we focus on the mysteries, the prayer, or our intentions?
- What can we do if we struggle with trusting God?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep – Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- The Contemplative Rosary by Dan Burke and Connie Rossini
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio, Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Please click on the links below to listen to this week’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: