The Spirituality of Saint Therese of Lisieux
Description: This week Dan and Melissa introduce the Spirituality of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux and explain the importance of her life and writings.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Who is Saint Thérèse of Lisieux and why is she important?
- What message is Saint Thérèse, the Little Flower, trying to convey through her life and writings?
- How can the reader benefit from the writings of St. Thérèse if he or she cannot relate to her more feminine, poetic way of writing?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Living the Mystery of Merciful Love: 30 Days with Thérèse of Lisieux by Dr. Anthony Lilles and Dan Burke
- Ascent of Mount Carmel Book 1, Chapter 13 by St. John of the Cross
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Click on the links below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: