Description: This week, Dan and Melissa share their personal stories of difficulties and progress in prayer and how we can overcome these obstacles to God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How have Dan’s Into the Deep parish events impacted its participants?
- Saint Paul says in his letter to the Philippians chapter 1, verse 6, “I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work in you will continue to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus.”
- Melissa’s personal testimonies to progress and difficulties in the spiritual life.
- When do we really fail at prayer?
- What problem most commonly keeps us away from God?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Click on the links below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: