Join us for this episode of Divine Intimacy Radio “The Handbook of Moral Theology” as we talk with Timothy Flanders about Fr. Dominic Prumnmer’s book, and moral theology and the moral dimension of our relationship with God!
If you would like to see the special live audience Q&A which takes place after the show is over, make sure to watch the video above!
(Live audience Q&A is edited out of the podcast audio due to time restraints and can only be seen on video.)
- The Handbook of Moral Theology – Fr. Dominic Prummer
- The Meaning of Catholic – website
- Into the Deep – Dan Burke
- Spiritual Warfare and the Discernment of Spirits – Dan Burke
- The Contemplative Rosary App (phones and tablets only)
- Avila-Institute.org/events – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Apostoli Viae – website
- Sophia Institute – website
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 833-772-8452. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).