[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7824557/height/45/theme/standard/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/direction/forward/” height=”45″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”standard”]Join Dan and Stephanie Burke as they answer your questions about the spiritual life.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- How many people suffer from negative thoughts?
- How to find peace through negative thoughts.
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Apostoli Viae – website
- Sophia Institute – website
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace – Fr. Jacques Philippe
- Discernment of Spirits – Fr. Timothy M. Gallagher OMV
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is the Divine Intimacy Radio Show?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those people seeking an increased intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Twice a week, host Dan Burke and his co-host, Stephanie Burke, explore topics related to the interior life and to authentic Catholic teaching. And, it’s amazing what they do! On Tuesdays, they interview various authors about their spiritual books and about the authors’ own insights on those books. On Fridays, they get specific on subjects which primarily include prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.