Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they explore the Church’s teachings on death, judgment, Heaven, and Hell by speaking with Fr. Wade Menezes about his book The Four Last Things.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What are the four last things?
- Why is it important to reflect on this doctrine of the Church?
- Why don’t people fear Hell anymore?
- Why was there less emphasis on the teachings on the four last things after the Second Vatican Council?
- We should pray daily for a holy, happy, and provided for death.
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- The Four Last Things: A Catechetical Guide to Death, Judgment, Heaven, and Hell by Fr. Wade Menezes, CPM
- The Fathers of Mercy – website
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom. Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio, Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Please click on the links below to listen to this week’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: