Stop Worrying & Start Living
Description: When we are filled with anxiety and fear, how can we escape these debilitating emotions? Today, Dan and Melissa sit down with author and speaker, Gary Zimak, for a special interview on his new book Stop Worrying & Start Living to help listeners attain a sense of peace in a troubled world.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What was the inspiration for this book?
- Is it possible for someone who is an anxious person by nature to experience lasting peace in life?
- What are the secrets of the Apostles to experiencing peace during difficulty?
- What is the difference between fear and anxiety?
- Is worrying a sin?
- How important is mental prayer in overcoming these interior challenges?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Stop Worrying & Start Living by Gary Zimak
- www.FollowingTheTruth.com – website for Gary Zimak
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio, Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Please click on the links below to listen to this week’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: