Join Dan and Stephanie Burke as they discuss questions on staying focused in prayer, can a non-Catholic reach union with God, indulgences, and attachment to sin.
Topics covered in the show:
- How do you know if you have an attachment to sin?
- How does having an attachment to sin effect indulgences?
- What can I do to stay focused in prayer?
- Why is suffering good?
- Is suffering a type of prayer?
- Can there be mystics outside the Catholic Church?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila-Institute.org/events – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Apostoli Viae – website
- Sophia Institute – website
- Is Centering Prayer Catholic? – Connie Rossini
- Into the Deep – Dan Burke
- Deliverance Prayers: For Use by the Laity – Fr. Chad A Ripperger PhD
- The Discernment of Spirits – Fr. Timothy Gallager
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).