Questions You Never Thought to Ask
Show Notes: Have you ever wondered if ghosts exist or if damnation is real? Today, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson get the answers to these questions and more when they speak with Fr. Michael Kerper about his book A Priest Answers 27 Questions You Never Thought to Ask.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why do godparents of a Catholic child need to be Catholic?
- What is the real role of a godparent?
- Is damnation real?
- Do ghosts exist?
- Does St. Thomas Aquinas ever discuss ghosts in the Summa Theologica?
- What is the difference between and angel and a ghost?
- Do we each have a guardian angel?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- A Priest Answers 27 Questions You Never Thought to Ask by Fr. Michael Kerper
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Twice a week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching. On Tuesdays, they interview various authors about their spiritual books and about the authors’ own insights on those books. On Fridays, they get specific on subjects which, primarily include prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Please click on the links below to listen to today’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: