Description: Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Patrick Madrid about his book Search and Rescue where they explore the best approach to bring your loved ones into, or back into the Catholic Church.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can we present the truths of the Faith to our loved ones without seeming offensive or judgmental?
- Who is this book intended for? Is it for those trying to bring their family or friends into or back into the Faith? Or, is it for those who have strayed from or never known the Faith?
- What is the best approach to begin a conversation about the Faith with non-Catholic or non-practicing Catholic family members or friends?
- How important is living out the Faith when trying to lead others to the Church or back to the Church?
- How should we properly prepare ourselves for discussing the teachings of the Church?
- What does the spiritual life have to do with evangelizing others?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Sophia Institute Press
- Search and Rescue by Patrick Madrid
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Twice a week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching. On Tuesdays, they interview various authors about their spiritual books and about the authors’ own insights on those books. On Fridays, they get specific on subjects which, primarily include prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Please click on the links below to listen to today’s show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: