God’s Desire for Us
Description: Dan and Melissa explore the reality of God’s desire for us in a deep, lasting relationship with each individual soul.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What does it mean to say that God “thirsts” for us? How is this reality possible?
- The Catechism of the Catholic Church states that God seeks to meet us at the well, longing to give us living water so that our thirst might be forever satisfied.
- Who is it that places the desire for God in our souls?
- God will always bring to completion what He has put into motion.
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- Into the Deep: Finding Peace Through Prayer by Dan Burke
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, Paragraph 2560
- Spiritualdirection.com Recommended Resources
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
What is Divine Intimacy Radio?
The Divine Intimacy Radio Show is a haven of rest and wellspring of spiritual life for those seeking intimacy with God and the enlightened path of Catholic mystical and ascetical wisdom.
Every week, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson explore topics related to the interior life and Catholic teaching, including prayer, spiritual direction, meditation, contemplation, and holiness.
Divine Intimacy Radio Show and EWTN!
This radio show can also be heard every Sunday on EWTN Radio Sundays at 6:30 am, 1:30 pm, and 11:00 pm Eastern time. We are grateful to EWTN for their support!
Click on the links below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: