Discernment of Spirits:
Description: This week Dan and Melissa discuss how the rules of Saint Ignatius of Loyola’s Discernment of Spirits have impacted their personal voyages.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- The rules of The Discernment of Spirits that have had the most impact on Dan and Melissa.
- Which rules seem to be the most important in establishing a closer relationship with Christ?
- Is a daily examination of conscience necessary to grow in the spiritual life?
- How can the life and writings of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux help inspire those called to the vocation of marriage and family life?
- Spiritualdirection.com – website
- EWTN Global Catholic Radio
- Avila Institute for Spiritual Formation
- EWTN Religious Catalogue – online
- The Discernment of Spirits by Father Timothy Gallagher, O.M.V.
- The Examen Prayer by Father Timothy Gallagher, O.M.V.
- Spiritualdirection.com Recommended Resources
- Questions? Send an e-mail to Questions@myavila.com or call 818-646-7729. Please leave your name, location, and question(s).
Click on the links below to listen to the show! Don’t forget to tell your friends about the show and help us get the word out. Click HERE for mobile devices or on the links below to listen to the show: