Announcing: Encounter With Mercy – A Step-by-Step Guide to the Sacrament of Reconciliation
I am happy to announce the first official publication of Catholic Spiritual Direction!
The forward is written by Cardinal Justin Rigali. This step-by-step guide is compact (back pocket or purse size), simple to read, and perfect for rediscovering or deepening our understanding and practice of one of the greatest gifts we have as Catholics. Read inspiring stories, learn the reasons confession is important, understand the Bible’s answers to common objections, and find out how you can promote confession to those around you. Buy one for yourself and several to give away!
To purchase, click HERE and please tell your friends about this important guide!
Here’s A Summary of this Fantastic Resource:
- Forward by Cardinal Justin Rigali
- Introduction: The Crisis of Love
- Seeker’s Stories
- 10 Reasons to Go to Confession
- 10 Things You Can Expect From Confession
- 7 Things Expected From You in Confession
- 7 Objections and the Bible’s Answers
- Catholicism 101
- 7 Ways to Examine Your Conscience
- 6-Step How-to-Guide to Confession
- 7 Ways to Promote Confession